User Experience (UX) Design
Better websites and applications by design.
What Makes Something a Pleasure to Use?
“It just works.”
When an interface allows you complete your task without getting in the way, “it just works.” Good design removes anxiety about user actions.
Elimination of complexity.
Simplicity is achieved by eliminating the unnecessary to arrive at the essential.
Does what is needed.
Unclear goals often result in wasteful overbuilding. Why have 3 features when you could have 30? Simple: pick the right three from the start.
Who Can You Benefit?
Anyone developing complex systems, such as: ecommerce, software as a service (SaaS), startups
How Can You Benefit?
- Avoid development of unnecessary product features
- Simplify design documentation and customer-facing technical publications
- Improve the usability of the system and therefore its acceptance by customers
- Expedite design and development through detailed and properly conceived guidelines
- Incorporate business and marketing goals while protecting the user’s freedom of choice
User Experience Design Services
- Website audits
- Application reviews
- Content inventories
- Graphic design & mockups
- Content style guides
- Design patterning for consistency
- Dark pattern elimination
- Application structure
- User flow diagrams
- User personas
- Visual storytelling
- Interface design
- Interface testing
- A/B testing
- User surveys
- User observation
- Analysis of user data
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0) audits
- Accessibility remediation and compliance
- Alternative text
- Keyboard input assessment
- Transcripts for video and podcasts